Achieve the next level of growth
Let’s face it. Running an equipment dealership is hard enough. Many dealers want the advice and services of experts for these critical areas of the business. That’s where the Western Equipment Dealers Association (WEDA) comes in.
WEDA provides members with access to a range of professional services to help them build strong, resilient, profitable businesses. We do this by seeking out industry experts on our members’ behalf – organizations and people with specific expertise and a track record of working for dealers.
Member services to take your business higher.
WEDA’s financial partners are specialists in the equipment dealer industry. They understand what makes dealerships unique and have the experience to make relevant, high-impact recommendations. Partner firms employ Certified Public Accountants to provide equipment dealers with the following services:
- General accounting
- Business or individual income tax preparation and consultation
- Certified audits, including 401K audits
- Valuations for estate tax purposes
- Valuations for mergers and acquisitions
- Financial planning and investment evaluations
- Retirement and succession planning, profit sharing, pension plans
- Reviews and compilations; particularly WEDA’s annual Cost of Doing Business study (CODBs).
Valuations, Mergers And Acquisitions Services
Whether you’re the buyer or seller, our partners help with mergers and acquisitions through every step in the process including financial and operational structures, negotiations, HR structures, procedural practices, integration of staff, and culture development.
“The existence of a trade association depends on the relevance you have to members. Our Elevate partner services will continue to evolve. The key is relevance, usefulness and value to our members.”
– John Schmeiser, WEDA CEO