WEDA Dealer Hotline
“If at any time we are in need of assistance with a business matter, we are able to contact WEDA, and they are always there to help us.”
-WEDA member via the 2019 WEDA Member Engagement Survey
WEDA’s Dealer Hotline provides immediate support for dealers facing a question they can’t answer. With one phone call, you’re in touch with a real person – not an automated system. After the initial call, a WEDA response team of trusted experts typically respond in 24 hours or less to address your questions about legislation, regulations or any issue that affects your business.
United States Dealer Hotline: 800-762-5616
Canada Dealer Hotline: 800-661-2452
Available during business hours: 8 am – 5 pm Central Time.
Use the WEDA Dealer Hotline to resolve questions about:
- accounting and sales tax
- titling and registration
- employee wages and regulations
- legal requirements
- human resources and workers compensation
- warranty reimbursement issues
- emerging issues (e.g. identity theft and data security)
- confidential ownership issues (i.e. mergers, sale of business)
- liens and collections
- inventory buyback
- regulatory requirements (OSHA, EPA)
- general dealer contract and manufacturer concerns
Want to stay current on topics affecting the equipment dealer industry? Subscribe to our WEDA CONNECT podcast for the latest in industry news, government affairs and manufacturer relations. We also discuss business best practices, technology and marketing for equipment dealers. Don’t miss this podcast!